The Call for Posters is closed. All available spaces are occupied.
This year we will offer you again a platform for the presentation of innovative ideas and projects. The poster exhibition will take place on June 18 and 19 in the congress area of the city hall (3rd floor).
- Posters or roll-ups should if possible refer to one of the three thematic sessions.
- Posters should have maximum size of 1.2m width and 1.5m height, and could be displayed on bulletin boards. Roll-ups are also possible. Please specify the method of display with submission.
- All costs associated with creation of the poster will be the responsibility of the exhibitors.
- Poster session abstracts must be submitted to the Coordination Office (as .doc or .pdf files) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 14, 2018.
- Abstracts should present in brief the information on the poster. Please provide the contact name, title, email address, and telephone number.
Space is limited, and the Coordination Office reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract.